Visitors are welcome to take a self-guided tour of the Parliament Buildings on weekdays (Monday - Friday). On weekends in the summer, the Parliament Buildings are open for guided tours only.
Self-guided tour books are available in a variety of languages at the Tour Desk or can be downloaded below:
Parliamentary Dining Room
The Parliamentary Dining Room is open from Monday to Friday for breakfast and lunch. Reservations are recommended (250-387-3959).
Parliamentary Gift Shop
Located next to the exit on the first floor of the Parliament Buildings, the Parliamentary Gift Shop offers a variety of gifts that are custom made for the Legislative Assembly of British Columbia.
Transportation and Parking
The Parliament Buildings are located at 501 Belleville Street in Victoria, British Columbia.
- There is no public parking on the property. Street parking and pay parking lots are located nearby.
- Outdoor bike racks are located on either side of the buildings behind the East and West Annexes.
- A bus stop is located on the Government Street side of the property.
For more information, please visit our Transportation and Parking page.
All visitors must pass through security screening. Please see the security screening page for more information.
Special Access Requirements
The Parliament Buildings are accessible to visitors in wheelchairs and scooters, those with limited mobility, and young children in strollers.
The accessible entrance is located on the west side of the front steps.
- Visitors are welcome to bring any supportive devices or service animals to accompany them during their visit.
- Pets are not permitted in the Parliament Buildings.
Please visit Destination Greater Victoria for more information on Victoria and the Capital Region.